Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Import Midi Presets

Started by Ruckman65, April 02, 2017, 05:47:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruckman65

I recently changed from SetList Maker to BandHelper. After successfully importing all data, for some reason, BandHelper has unattached about half of my 400 midi presets from the appropriate songs. Is there a way to import only the midi presets from SetList Maker to get them to all re-attach in BandHelper to the appropriate song rather than have to re-attach them all individually?

arlo

No, I'd have to clear the BandHelper account so you can import the whole database again. I can do that for you if you want.

If you submit a help ticket, I can try to see what happened so you don't run into the same problem again:

https://helpdesk.arlomedia.com/arlomedia/add.html

Ruckman65

Thank you, Arlo. I have submitted a help ticket. Since I have imported SetList Maker, I have probably added fifty or so songs that are not in the original database so I would have to re-add those fifty again. A bit of the rock and a hard place argument. As unsavoury as it will be, I think I will just re-add the 200 or so midi presets that have become unattached. Bit of a bummer but no technology is perfect!

Ruckman65

Arlo, if you clear my BandHelper account, would I have to upload all my recordings again? If the answer is no, please go ahead and reset it. There are too many missing midi presets to sort through.