Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Notes edit ?

Started by joosties, July 18, 2023, 06:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joosties

I have some of the songs accompanied with additional Notes/reminders during rehearsal. These notes pop up after I press the Notes Pin. But they are not in edit mode. To edit the notes I have to enter the song edit mode and scroll down to the Notes field. Has anyone have suggestions to make notes per song during rehearsal in a convenient and quick manner?   

arlo

Are you clicking the song edit button in the top toolbar? That's pretty fast and easy.

joosties

Yep, that's what I do. Thing is, everybody is waiting for me while I make some notes during rehearsal, due to the fact that I have to go into song edit mode, find my appropriate field, make notes, and go back to the main songlist screen. Would be awesome if I don't have to leave the main screen in order to make some notes in a popup Notes window.
Don't know if that's even possible. One lunatic can ask more than ten wise man can answer :)

arlo

This is on my wish list, but I don't know if it could be much easier than it is now: click Edit Song, swipe to the bottom of the page where the Notes field is, type your notes, click Save.