Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Saving Text Size

Started by CrimsonMusic, September 24, 2023, 03:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrimsonMusic

Hello, I recently purchased bandhelper and have been using repertoire for songs and chords.

I setup a number of songs,  durations etc. and it was all working fine. I setup text size and it worked flawlessly. For some reason, my text sizes now have all reset to default, and the option to "save text size" is no longer allowed.

Anyone know what might cause this?

arlo

I don't know of anything that would reset your text sizes to the default, but you cannot save text sizes if Settings > Appearance > Lyrics Size Override is set to anything other than 100%.

Mikeinbed

Hi, I face the same trouble with my Android tablett. The "Save text size" is not available even that the Text Override is set to 100%
The same works well on my iPad

Mikeinbed

Having change twice the Lyrics size override down to 80 and back to 100, The "Save text size" is available again

avdb

I can confirm this behavior after last update.  Previously saved text sizes were reset. But in addition to that, I also noticed some weird behavior in lyrics in standard txt format that were previously entered via typing in webbrowser and worked perfectly fine. Now suddenly and for some unexplainable reason HTML commands appear without an understandable reason. After retyping the texts were fine again, though some of the colorization of text do not seem to work anymore either.
Resetting certain words in standard color in the webbrowser is not followed by IOS app

arlo

For the new problem mentioned by avdb, please submit a help ticket.

For the original problem, please try force-quitting and restarting the app. That would address a bug where your local settings were not immediately updated when installing the latest app update.

JerryK

Quote from: avdb on September 25, 2023, 05:50:13 AM
I can confirm this behavior after last update.  Previously saved text sizes were reset. But in addition to that, I also noticed some weird behavior in lyrics in standard txt format that were previously entered via typing in webbrowser and worked perfectly fine. Now suddenly and for some unexplainable reason HTML commands appear without an understandable reason. After retyping the texts were fine again, though some of the colorization of text do not seem to work anymore either.
Resetting certain words in standard color in the webbrowser is not followed by IOS app

I've seen just a small amount of partial html code in the lyrics, not whole phrases.  I edited it out and was happily not a problem for me.  I supposed I was the cause in the first place but perhaps not.

avdb

I can confirm your observation Jerry. I also had a few songs that suddenly displayed partial HTML commands. After deleting and re-saving the displaying of lyrics seem to have gone back to normal