Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Track current setlist order

Started by ChrisMikolaj, October 21, 2023, 06:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisMikolaj

Hey Arlo

We sometimes use a setlist of songs for a gig in alphabetical order and then just chose some songs from the list to play. As I'm wanting to store the order of songs after a gig though as a reference for future gigs, I'd like to tick off the songs we've played, as sometimes we don't even play all of the songs of the list and also "remember" the order of songs we played?

I know I can tick off played songs on the song number in the setlist view, but is it possible to also keep track of the order of the played songs? During the gig I don't want to edit the setlist, move a song and go back to the view layout, as that takes a bit too long.

Thanks for a hint :)

Best regards,
ChrisMikolaj

arlo

This is still on my wish list from your previous request:

http://forum.arlomedia.com/index.php/topic,3092.0.html

Until then, I would suggest recording your show, then you can go back later and note your song order from the recording. If you open the recording in an app that shows the waveform, you can quickly jump through the songs.

ChrisMikolaj

Whoops, I'm so sorry for the double-request! I just had the situation again two weeks ago and thought "didn't I ask that?" and just totally ignored the search function. Thanks for the hint with the recording, I'll try that for sure as it makes absolute sense. Looking forward to an in-app solution at some point in the future then.

Many thanks as always!

arlo