Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Looking for assistance with app.

Started by Borske, February 06, 2024, 08:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Borske

Can anyone help me with setting up the app on a tablet running android 7? I used the app for a year and had no issues but now I can't figure out how to make things work properly on my tablet or my Samsung Galaxy S22. When I go into my: repertoire, setlists, set 1, view, I click on a song and the song is covered by the setlist and the bottom of the page are some button icons. I would just like to be able to use the app like I used to. Open a setlist and click on a song and I got a full page of my song showing on the screen.
I read the forums tried to google answers but I'm afraid I have not found the answer.
I would settle for running a older version of the app if necessary.
Thank You!

arlo

It sounds like you're using the More Buttons layout and you want to use the Full-Screen Lyrics layout. While viewing a set list, you can click the Layouts button in the top toolbar to select from the available layouts on your device. If you don't have a Full-Screen Lyrics layout, you can go to Repertoire > Layouts, click the + button and select Full-Screen Lyrics as the template. More info is here:

https://www.bandhelper.com/tutorials/changing_layouts.html

Borske

Thank you so much. I was trying different settings but obviously I did not do them right. Your post helped me fix my issue.

arlo