Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Edit Setlist FROM the View Setlist

Started by MasonJames, May 01, 2024, 10:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasonJames

It'd be amazing if there was a simple button to edit the setlist im currently looking at; instead of having to back out click Repertoire, find the set list, then edit songs.

arlo

It sounds like you're getting to the set list from a shortcut, because otherwise you would just have to back up one step and then click Edit Songs. What if when you used a shortcut, the navigation history was populated as if you had taken the full path there? The downside would be it would then take more clicks to get from the set list back to the main menu, compared to what it does now, when using a shortcut.

MasonJames

Yes my band and i typically use the shortcut list when viewing sets. When we are going through the set and, lets say my drummer, has a request to remove a song or move it to another set within the set- navigation like i said above is cumbersome.

The app already has a toolbar to edit the layout, change layout, add a song and random song. Not sure why it couldn't also add a "edit setlist" button somewhere.

arlo

Okay, I'll put this on my wish list. Meanwhile, if you think you'll want to change the set list, you can take the full route to it (Repertoire > Set Lists > [set list name] > View) and then you can click the back button once to get to the set list menu where the Edit Songs button is. After editing the songs, it's then one click of the View button (on a tablet; you'd have to click the back button first on a phone) to return to the set list view.