Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Issue with skipping pages

Started by Esk1020, May 15, 2024, 05:51:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esk1020

I have an iPad Air running bandhelper and hooked up to a monitor in portrait position as a lyric prompter. I have an air turn duo500 connected to it with the actions "previous page/song" and "next page/song". The iPad shows the setlist and the monitor shows the document, but I am having issues where when I press the pedal button to advance the page, it skips the last section of the song and goes to the next song. This usually happens when I have had to go back to the previous song because it went too fast or we are rehearsing and needing to go back.

Also, I am struggling with it switching songs after the duration instead of just on command.

Any help is appreciated.

arlo

Are you using the current app version? There was a bug like this but it was fixed some months ago. If you're seeing the problem in the current version, I'll test it again.

Please start a separate post about your other question, and explain what you're trying to do and where you are stuck.

Esk1020

I believe it is the latest. The App version is 2024-04-26 (144) and the OS version is 15.8.2

Esk1020

Quote from: arlo on May 15, 2024, 10:23:44 AMAre you using the current app version? There was a bug like this but it was fixed some months ago. If you're seeing the problem in the current version, I'll test it again.

Please start a separate post about your other question, and explain what you're trying to do and where you are stuck.

Have you been able to test it yet? I have a gig coming up and need to figure out if this can work.

Thank you

arlo

No, but this is on my list for the next update. If you need an immediate workaround, you can try a split view layout that shows the document on the main screen alongside the set list and see if that fixes it ... or you can use separate app control actions to change pages and change songs instead of using the combined Next Page Or Song action.

arlo

I made some tweaks to this functionality; please try it again in the new version 2024-05-23 released today.