Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Color Change upon PLAYED song?

Started by MasonJames, June 08, 2024, 08:47:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasonJames

Is there anyway to have some kind of indication (like a color change) in the setlist view after a song has been viewed for more than "a set amount of time?"

What im trying to accomplish:
At gigs, i typically make a set list but not something i follow song by song - but more so 3 breaks. 1- Originals. 2-Upbeat Covers. 3-Slow Covers.
I think bounce through the songs depending on what I'm wanting.

It'd be amazing to see which songs I have played already but either a color indicator or maybe a greyed out?

It would reset if i got out of the setlist completely. And again, maybe the song would grey out or turn red when its viewed for a set amount of time OR maybe a button?

arlo

You can click the Edit Layout button in the top toolbar, select Edit Song List, click the song list's settings button, and turn on Song Number. Then click the Edit Layout button again and select Save. Now you will have a numbered checkbox next to each song and you can click it to mark the song as played.

The check marks will be saved for set lists but not for smart lists.

ChrisMikolaj

Hi arlo

Coming to that request, you probably remember my request to "save" or "remember" the order in which the songs have been played as well. I just had another though on how that could be accomplished in an even nicer (and maybe easier to program) way:

Would it be possible to not only mark a song as played like you described above but also it will automatically be moved to the bottom of the setlist? Or maybe in another then created set within the list called "Already played" or something like that? This way the played songs would be "out of view", as they're moved down as well as they're in the order they were played in?

Thanks a lot!

arlo

Okay, I will add this option to the existing wish list item.