Main Menu
Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

SD Card Transfer

Started by dotonemanband, July 05, 2024, 06:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dotonemanband

I use a Samsung 10" tablet (16gb internal) almost exclusively for bandhelper songs for live performance. A lot of songs now and memory almost full. I have added a 32gb sd card. Not sure how to transfer to the SD card. Have watched some youtube vids and follow to a certain point and it looks different on my tablet. Will bandhelper automatically recognize the songs that will be added to the sd card? Can bh program and songs all be transferred to the SD card? (preferred) TIA

arlo

One option is to use a file manager app to copy all the files from /Android/data/com.arlomedia.bandhelper/files on the primary storage to the same folder on the removable storage, then turn on General > Account Sync > Use Removable Storage.

If your Android device doesn't let you access those folders, you can do this to remove the downloaded files from the primary storage and redownload them to the removable storage:

1. Click Settings > Account Sync > Remove Downloaded Files.
2. Turn on Settings > Account Sync > Use Removable Storage, and save the page.
3. Click Settings > Account Sync > Download Missing Files.

dotonemanband

Thanks for your assistance Arlo, will update you at a later date on how I progress with this.