Main Menu
Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Recent posts

Repertoire Help / Re: Accounts: exclamation in t...
Last post by joebear - Today at 07:53:35 AM
Got it. Thanks.
Repertoire Help / Re: Accounts: exclamation in t...
Last post by arlo - May 22, 2024, 09:06:53 PM
Please see the first FAQ on this page:

https://www.bandhelper.com/support/FAQ.html

Besides the red numbered app badge, the projects where the notifications are will have this icon in the Accounts list.
Repertoire Help / Accounts: exclamation in trian...
Last post by joebear - May 22, 2024, 08:07:00 PM
Several days ago, on the accounts selection screen, an 'alert' symbol appeared next to one of my projects. This symbol is an exclamation mark inside a triangle. Just in the last few minutes, it has also appeared next to a second project. (see screenshot).

I think it is trying to tell me there is a problem. However, I can't seem to find any indication of what the problem might be.

What corrective action should I be taking?8577B009-4A45-4461-9697-150B7F9FDFFE_1_102_o.jpeg
Repertoire Help / Re: Metronome
Last post by jpmichaels - May 22, 2024, 03:36:13 PM
Thanks!
Last post by arlo - May 22, 2024, 12:50:40 PM
You can go to Settings > App Control > Actions and set Start Tempo to Layout Actions > Song Selection.
Last post by jpmichaels - May 22, 2024, 12:33:26 PM
Really basic question - how do I start the click when a song starts?
Repertoire Help / Re: Scroll Up/Down from a Morn...
Last post by arlo - May 21, 2024, 11:13:37 PM
Please see these instructions and let us know if you still need help:

https://www.bandhelper.com/tutorials/app_control.html#midi
Repertoire Help / Scroll Up/Down from a Mornings...
Last post by DamenP - May 21, 2024, 09:48:11 PM
Hello
Long time user but first time poster.
I use bandhelper on my ipad for lyrics and chords in a live situation and mostly use auto scroll. For the times that when I need to scroll up or down I would like to use one of the spare switches on my Morningstar MC6 MK2 Midi controller. I have connected to the ipad via a lightning photo usb adapter and am getting a signal through to the ipad showing on the activity log in BH.

I cannot figure out what to send from the midi controller to bandhelper...and then how to assign the message to the scroll up function.

Damen
Last post by arlo - May 21, 2024, 06:16:16 PM
You can choose a click sound and set an auto-stop time in bars on the Settings > Tempo & Pitch page.
Repertoire Help / Metronome
Last post by jpmichaels - May 21, 2024, 03:21:35 PM
I can't find any doc on using the metronome. For some songs in my setlist, I'd like to have 4-8 bars of click. Can I do that with the metronome, do I need to record click as a backing track - or is there another way? Thanks