Main Menu
Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Recent posts

Repertoire Help / Re: Saving font-size ... confl...
Last post by arlo - Today at 12:19:22 PM
Saved font sizes are shared unless you turn on Settings > Account Sync > Personal Sync > Lyrics Font Sizes.
Repertoire Help / Re: Edit Setlist FROM the View...
Last post by arlo - Today at 12:18:28 PM
Okay, I'll put this on my wish list. Meanwhile, if you think you'll want to change the set list, you can take the full route to it (Repertoire > Set Lists > [set list name] > View) and then you can click the back button once to get to the set list menu where the Edit Songs button is. After editing the songs, it's then one click of the View button (on a tablet; you'd have to click the back button first on a phone) to return to the set list view.
Repertoire Help / Re: Exporting songs!
Last post by arlo - Today at 12:13:16 PM
You can copy and paste the text from the PDF file (or the HTML preview) into Ultimate Guitar.
Last post by MasonJames - Today at 10:34:59 AM
I'm not looking for PDF files of the songs. I know that can be done easily. I'm looking for the text files of each song when importing.
Last post by MasonJames - Today at 10:33:53 AM
Yes my band and i typically use the shortcut list when viewing sets. When we are going through the set and, lets say my drummer, has a request to remove a song or move it to another set within the set- navigation like i said above is cumbersome.

The app already has a toolbar to edit the layout, change layout, add a song and random song. Not sure why it couldn't also add a "edit setlist" button somewhere.
Repertoire Help / Saving font-size ... conflict
Last post by pheldal - Today at 10:33:16 AM
Isn't the size of the text displayed in lyrics and chords fields saved per user? I've seem occasional conflicts with other users when I hit the save-button. I've also received complaints from band members that they loose the saved text-size from one practice-session to the next. Conflicts with multiple users messing up each others setting would explain that. I've been unable to reproduce the issue at will so there isn't enough for a ticket just yet.

Has anyone else noticed something similar?
Last post by arlo - Today at 10:20:45 AM
If you have bracketed (ChordPro-style) chords, you can go to Settings > Appearance and set Bracketed Chords to Inline and turn off Hide Brackets When Inline.

Then go to Repertoire > Smart Lists > Active Songs, or make a new smart list that shows all songs. Then select Share Songs. That will give you a PDF that you can copy and paste song lyrics with bracketed chords from. Or if you use the website, you can copy and paste directly from the HTML preview.
Last post by MasonJames - Today at 10:10:58 AM
It would be individually but would love a bulk export from bandhelper.
Last post by arlo - May 01, 2024, 11:37:21 AM
Does Ultimate Guitar have an import function, or will you be copying and pasting individual songs into UG?
Last post by arlo - May 01, 2024, 11:32:26 AM
It sounds like you're getting to the set list from a shortcut, because otherwise you would just have to back up one step and then click Edit Songs. What if when you used a shortcut, the navigation history was populated as if you had taken the full path there? The downside would be it would then take more clicks to get from the set list back to the main menu, compared to what it does now, when using a shortcut.