Achy Breaky heart Billy Ray Cyrus Country D 4/4 D You can tell the world you never was my girl/nYou can burn my clothes up when I'm gone/nYou can tell your friends just what a fool I've been/nAnd laugh and joke about me on the phone/nYou can tell my arms go back to the farm/nYou can tell my feet to hit the floor/nOr you can tell my lips to tell my fingertips/nThey won't be reaching out for you no more/n/nBut don't tell my heart/nMy achy breaky heart/nI just don't think he'd understand/nAnd if you tell my heart/nMy achy breaky heart/nHe might blow up and kill this man/n/nYou can tell your mom I moved to Arkansas/nYou can tell your dog to bite my leg/nOr tell your brother Cliff whose fist can tell my lip/nHe never really liked me anyway/nThey won't be reaching out for you no more/n/nBut don't tell my heart/nMy achy breaky heart/nI just don't think he'd understand/nAnd if you tell my heart/nMy achy breaky heart/nHe might blow up and kill this man/n/nYou can tell your mom I moved to Arkansas/nYou can tell your dog to bite my leg/nOr tell your brother Cliff whose fist can tell my lip/nHe never really liked me anyway/n/nOr tell your Aunt Louise, tell anything you please/nMyself already knows I'm not OK./nOr you can tell my eyes to watch out for my mind/nIt might be walking out on me today/n/nBut don't tell my heart/nMy achy breaky heart/nI just don't think he'd understand/nAnd if you tell my heart/nMy achy breaky heart/nHe might blow up and kill this man/n 1, 2, 3, 4 gimme some more D.D. sound Country G 4/4 G I met you here it was a saturday night/nYou looked so pretty and I felt alright/nYou got me dancing to a disco beat/nBut really baby it?s your loving I need/n/nWe?re at the disco almost every night/nAnd we are dancing I can hold you tight (almeno me pare ndr)/nYou drive me crazy with your sweet embrace/nWhy won?t you let me take you back to my place?/n/n1234 gimme some more/nYou know I need your love and baby that?s for sure/n1234 gimme some more/nI gotta see you somewhere outside the dancing floor Cottoneye Joe Rednex Country G 4/4 G If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe/nI'd been married long time ago/nWhere did you come from, where did you go?/nWhere did you come from Cotton-Eye Joe?/n/nIf it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe/nI'd been married long time ago/nWhere did you come from, where did you go?/nWhere did you come from Cotton-Eye Joe?/n/nIf it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe/nI'd been married long time ago/nWhere did you come from, where did you go?/nWhere did you come from Cotton-Eye Joe?/n/nIf it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe/nI'd been married long time ago/nWhere did you come from, where did you go?/nWhere did you come from Cotton-Eye Joe?/n/nWhere did you come from, where did you go?/nWhere did you come from Cotton-Eye Joe?/n/nIf it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe/nI'd been married long time ago/nWhere did you come from, where did you go?/nWhere did you come from Cotton-Eye Joe?/n/nIf it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe/nI'd been married long time ago/nWhere did you come from, where did you go?/nWhere did you come from Cotton-Eye Joe?/n/nHe came to town, like a midwinter storm/nHe rode through the fields, so hansome and strong/nHis eyes was his tools/nAnd his smile was his gun/nBut all he had come for/nWas having some fun/n/nIf it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe/nI'd been married long time ago/nWhere did you come from, where did you go?/nWhere did you come from Cotton-Eye Joe?/n/nIf it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe/nI'd been married long time ago/nWhere did you come from, where did you go?/nWhere did you come from Cotton-Eye Joe?/n/nHe brought disaster, wherever he went/nThe hearts of the girls was to hell broken sent/nThey all ran away, so nobody would know/nAnd left only men, cause of Cotton-Eye Joe/n/nIf it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe/nI'd been married long time ago/nWhere did you come from, where did you go?/nI'd been married long time ago/nWhere did you come from, where did you go?/nWhere did you come from Cotton-Eye Joe?/n/nIf it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe/nI'd been married long time ago/nWhere did you come from, where did you go?/nWhere did you come from Cotton-Eye Joe? Boot scootin? boogie Brooks & Dunn Country G 4/4 G Out in the country/nPast the city limits sign/nWell there's a honky tonk/nNear the county line/nThe joint starts jumpin' every night/nWhen the sun goes down/nThey got whiskey women music and smoke/nIt's where all the cowboy folk/nGo to boot scootin' boogie/nI've got a good job/nI work hard for my money/nWhen it's quittin' time I hit the door runnin'/nI fire up my pickup truck/nAnd let the horses run/nI go flyin' down the highway/nTo that hideaway/nStuck out in the woods/nTo do the boot scootin boogie/nYeah heel toe do si do/nCome on baby let's go boot scootin'/nIt's where all the cowboy folk/nGo to boot scootin' boogie/nI've got a good job/nI work hard for my money/nWhen it's quittin' time I hit the door runnin'/nI fire up my pickup truck/nAnd let the horses run/nI go flyin' down the highway/nTo that hideaway/nStuck out in the woods/nTo do the boot scootin boogie/nYeah heel toe do si do/nCome on baby let's go boot scootin'/nOh cadillac blackjack baby meet me out back/nWe're gonna boogie/nOh, get down, turn around, go to town/nBoot scootin' boogie/nThe bartender asks me says son what'll it be/nI want a shot at that redhead yonder lookin' at me Man I feel like a woman Shania Twain Country F# 4/4 F# Let's go girls, com'on/n/nI'm goin' out tonight, I'm feelin' alright/nGonna let it all hang out/nWanna make some noise, really raise my voice/nYeah, I wanna scream and shout/n/nNo inhibitions, make no conditions/nGet a little outta line/nI ain't gonna act politically correct/nI only wanna have a good time/n/nThe best thing about bein' a woman/nIs the prerogative to have a little fun and/n/nOh, oh, oh, go totally crazy, forget I'm a lady/nMen's shirts, short skirts/nOh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style/nOh, oh, oh, get in the action, feel the attraction/nColor my hair, do what I dare/nNo inhibitions, make no conditions/nGet a little outta line/nI ain't gonna act politically correct/nI only wanna have a good time/n/nThe best thing about bein' a woman/nIs the prerogative to have a little fun and/n/nOh, oh, oh, go totally crazy, forget I'm a lady/nMen's shirts, short skirts/nOh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style/nOh, oh, oh, get in the action, feel the attraction/nColor my hair, do what I dare/nOh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel/nMan, I feel like a woman/n/nThe girls need a break tonight we're gonna take/nThe chance to get out on the town/nWe don't need romance, we only wanna dance/nWe're gonna let our hair hang down/n/nThe best thing about bein' a woman/nIs the prerogative to have a little fun and/n/nOh, oh, oh, go totally crazy, forget I'm a lady/nMen's shirts, short skirts/nOh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style/nOh, oh, oh, get in the action, feel the attraction/nColor my hair, do what I dare/nOh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel/nMan, I feel like a woman/n/nOh yeah/nThe best thing about bein' a woman/nIs the prerogative to have a little fun, fun/n Any man of mine Shania Twain Country Ab 4/4 Ab This is what a woman wants/n/nAny man of mine better be proud of me/nEven when I'm ugly he still better love me/nAnd I can be late for a date that's fine/nBut he better be on time/n/nAny man of mine'll say it fits just right/nWhen last year's dress is just a little too tight/nAnd anything I do or say better be okay/nWhen I have a bad hair day/n/nAnd if I change my mind/nA million times/nI want to hear him say/nYeah (yeah), yeah (yeah), yeah I like it that way/n/nAny man of mine better walk the line/nBetter show me a teasin' squeezin' pleasin' kinda time/nI need a man who knows, how the story goes/nAny man of mine'll say it fits just right/nWhen last year's dress is just a little too tight/nAnd anything I do or say better be okay/nWhen I have a bad hair day/n/nAnd if I change my mind/nA million times/nI want to hear him say/nYeah (yeah), yeah (yeah), yeah I like it that way/n/nAny man of mine better walk the line/nBetter show me a teasin' squeezin' pleasin' kinda time/nI need a man who knows, how the story goes/nHe's gotta be a heartbeatin' fire breathin'/nBreathtakin' earthquakin' kind/nAny man of mine/n/nWell any man of mine better disagree/nWhen I say another woman's lookin' better than me/nAnd when I cook him dinner and I burn it black/nHe better say, mm, I like it like that yeah/n/nAnd if I change my mind/nA million times/nI want to hear him say/nYeah (yeah), yeah (yeah), yeah I like it that way/n/nAny man of mine better walk the line/nBetter show me a teasin' squeezin' pleasin' kinda time/nI need a man who knows, how the story goes/nHe's gotta be a heartbeatin' fire breathin'/nBreathtakin' earthquakin' kind/nAny man of mine/n/nLet me hear you say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah I like it that way/n/nAny man of mine better walk the line/nBetter show me a teasin' squeezin' pleasin' kinda time/nA-one two, a-three four/nHup two, hup/nIf you want to be a man of mine, that's right/nThis is what a woman wants/nWanna be a man of mine Walk of Life, dire straights Dire straights Country A 4/4 A Here comes Johnny singing oldies, goldies/nBe-Bop-A-Lula, Baby What I Say/nHere comes Johnny singing I Gotta Woman/nDown in the tunnels trying to make it pay/nHe got the action, he got the motion/nYeah the boy can play/nDedication devotion/nTurning all the night time into the day/n/nHe do the song about the sweet loving woman/nHe do the song about the knife/nHe do the walk, he do the walk of life/n/nHere comes Johnny and he'll tell you the story/nHand me down my walking shoes/nHere comes Johnny with the power and glory/nBackbeat the talkin' blues/nHe got the action, he got the motion/nYeah the boy can play/nDedication devotion/nTurning all the night time into the day/n/nHe do the song about the sweet loving woman/nHe do the song about the knife/nHe do the walk, he do the walk of life/n/nHere comes Johnny and he'll tell you the story/nHand me down my walking shoes/nHere comes Johnny with the power and glory/nBackbeat the talkin' blues/nHe got the action, he got the motion/nYeah the boy can play/nDedication devotion/nTurning all the night time into the day/n/nHe do the song about the sweet loving woman/nHe do the song about the knife Crazy Patsy Cline Country Bb 4/4 Bb Crazy, I'm crazy for feeling so lonely/nI'm crazy, crazy for feeling so blue/nI knew you'd love me as long as you wanted/nAnd then someday you'd leave me for somebody new/nWorry, why do I let myself worry?/nWondering what in the world did I do?/nCrazy for thinking that my love could hold you/nI'm crazy for trying and crazy for crying/nAnd I'm crazy for loving you/nCrazy for thinking that my love could hold you/nI'm crazy for trying and crazy for crying/nAnd I'm crazy for loving you American Honky Tonk Bar Association Garth Brooks Country B 4/4 B If your paycheck depends onˇ/nThe weather and the clockˇ/nIf your conversation calls forˇ/nA little more than a coffee potˇ/nIf you need to pour your heart outˇ/nAnd try to rectify some situationˇ/nThat you're facingˇ/nContact your American Honky-Tonk Bar Associationˇ/n/nWhen Uncle Sam dips in your pocketˇ/nFor most things you don't mindˇ/nBut when your dollar goes to all of thoseˇ/nStanding in a welfare lineˇ/nWell rejoice you have a voiceˇ/nIf you're concerned about the destinationˇ/nOf this great nationˇ/nIt's called the American Honky-Tonk Bar Associationˇ/n/nIt represents the hardhatˇ/nGunrack, achin'-backˇ/nContact your American Honky-Tonk Bar Associationˇ/n/nWhen Uncle Sam dips in your pocketˇ/nFor most things you don't mindˇ/nBut when your dollar goes to all of thoseˇ/nStanding in a welfare lineˇ/nWell rejoice you have a voiceˇ/nIf you're concerned about the destinationˇ/nOf this great nationˇ/nIt's called the American Honky-Tonk Bar Associationˇ/n/nIt represents the hardhatˇ/nGunrack, achin'-backˇ/nOver taxed, flag-wavin', fun-lovin' crowdˇ/nThey're heart is in the musicˇ/nAnd they love to play it loudˇ/nThere's no forms or applicationsˇ/nThere's no red tape administrationsˇ/nIt's the American Honky-Tonk Bar Associationˇ/n/nWe're all one big familyˇ/nThroughout the cities and the townsˇ/nWe don't reach for handoutsˇ/nwe reach for those who are downˇ All my ex?s live in Texas George Strait Country A 4/4 A All my ex's live in Texas/nAnd Texas is the place I'd dearly love to be/nBut all my ex's live in Texas/nAnd that's why I hang my hat in Tennessee/nRosanna's down in Texarkana/nWanted me to push her broom/nSweet Eileen's in Abilene/nShe forgot I hung the moon/nAnd Allison's in Galveston/nSomehow lost her sanity/nAnd Dimple's who now lives in Temple's/nGot the law looking for me/nAll my ex's live in Texas/nAnd Texas is the place I'd dearly love to be/nBut all my ex's live in Texas/nAnd that's why I hang my hat in Tennessee/nI remember that old Frio River/nWhere I learned to swim/nBut it brings to mind another time/nWhere I wore my welcome thin/nShe forgot I hung the moon/nAnd Allison's in Galveston/nSomehow lost her sanity/nAnd Dimple's who now lives in Temple's/nGot the law looking for me/nAll my ex's live in Texas/nAnd Texas is the place I'd dearly love to be/nBut all my ex's live in Texas/nAnd that's why I hang my hat in Tennessee/nI remember that old Frio River/nWhere I learned to swim Walkin? after midnight Patsy Cline Country C 4/4 C I go out walkin' after midnight/nOut in the moonlight/nJust like we used to do, I'm always walkin'/nAfter midnight, searchin' for you (wa-wa-walking, wa-wa-walking)/nI walk for miles along the highway/nWell, that's just my way/nOf sayin' I love you, I'm always walkin'/nAfter midnight, searchin' for you (wa-wa-walking, wa-wa-walking)/nI stop to see a weepin' willow/nCryin' on his pillow/nMaybe he's cryin' for me/nAnd as the skies turn gloomy/nNight winds whisper to me/nI'm lonesome as I can be/nI go out walkin' after midnight/nOut in the moonlight/nJust hopin' you may be somewhere a-walkin'/nAfter midnight, searchin' for me (Wa-wa-walking, wa-wa-walking)/nI stop to see a weepin' willow/nCryin' on his pillow/nAfter midnight, searchin' for you (wa-wa-walking, wa-wa-walking)/nI stop to see a weepin' willow/nCryin' on his pillow/nMaybe he's cryin' for me/nAnd as the skies turn gloomy/nNight winds whisper to me/nI'm lonesome as I can be/nI go out walkin' after midnight Bad moon rising CCR Country B 4/4 B I see a bad moon a-rising/nI see trouble on the way/nI see earthquakes and lightnin'/nI see bad times today/nDon't go 'round tonight/nIt's bound to take your life/nThere's a bad moon on the rise/nI hear hurricanes a-blowing/nI know the end is coming soon/nI fear rivers over flowing/nI hear the voice of rage and ruin/nDon't go 'round tonight/nIt's bound to take your life/nThere's a bad moon on the rise/nI hope you got your things together/nI hope you are quit prepared to die/nLook's like we're in for nasty weather/nOne eye is taken for an eye/nOh don't go 'round tonight/nIt's bound to take your life/nI hear hurricanes a-blowing/nI know the end is coming soon Bye bye love Everly Brothers Country A 4/4 A Bye bye love/nBye bye happiness/nHello loneliness/nI think I'm gonna cry/nBye bye love/nBye bye sweet caress/nHello emptiness/nI feel like I could die/nBye bye my love, goodbye/nThere goes my baby/nWith someone new/nShe sure looks happy/nI sure am blue/nShe was my baby/nTill he stepped in/nGoodbye to romance/nThat might have been/nI'm through with romance/nI'm through with love/nI'm through with counting/nI feel like I could die/nBye bye my love, goodbye/nThere goes my baby/nWith someone new/nShe sure looks happy Song sung blue Neil Diamond Country A 4/4 A Song sung blue/nEverybody knows one/nSong sung blue/nEvery garden grows one/n/nMe and you are subject to the blues now and then/nBut when you take the blues and make a song/nYou sing them out again/nSing them out again/n/nSong sung blue/nWeeping like a willow/nSong sung blue/nSleeping on my pillow/n/nFunny thing, but you can sing it with a cry in your voice/nAnd before you know, start to feeling good/nYou simply got no choice/n/nSong sung blue/nYou sing them out again/nSing them out again/n These boots are made for walking Billy Ray Cyrus Country G 4/4 G You keep saying you got something for me/nSomething you call love but confess/nYou've been a'messin' where you shouldn't 've been a'messin'/nAnd now someone else is getting all your best/n/nThese boots are made for walking/nAnd that's just what they'll do/nOne of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you/n/nYou keep lyin' when you oughta be truthin'/nYou keep losing when you oughta not bet/nYou keep samin' when you oughta be a'changin'/nNow what's right is right but you ain't been right yet/n/nThese boots are made for walking/nAnd that's just what they'll do/nOne of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you/n/nYou keep playing where you shouldn't be playing/nAnd you keep thinking that you'll never get burnt (HAH)/nOne of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you/n/nYou keep lyin' when you oughta be truthin'/nYou keep losing when you oughta not bet/nYou keep samin' when you oughta be a'changin'/nNow what's right is right but you ain't been right yet/n Blanket on the ground Crystal Gayle Country D 4/4 D Come and look out through the window/nThe big old moon is shinin' down/nTell me now don't it remind you/nOf a blanket on the ground/n/nRemember back when love first found us/nWe'd go slippin' out of town/nAnd we'd love beneath the moonlight/nOn a blanket on the ground/n/nI'll get the blanket from the bedroom/nAnd we'll go walkin' once again/nTo the spot down by the river/nWhere our sweet love first began/n/nJust because we are married/nDon't mean we can't slip around/nSo let's walk out through the moonlight/nAnd lay the blanket on the ground/n/nAnd we'd love beneath the moonlight/nOn a blanket on the ground/n/nI'll get the blanket from the bedroom/nAnd we'll go walkin' once again/nTo the spot down by the river/nWhere our sweet love first began/n/nJust because we are married/nDon't mean we can't slip around/nSo let's walk out through the moonlight/nAnd lay the blanket on the ground/n/nOh, remember how excited/nWe used to get when love was young/nThat old moon was our best buddy/nWe couldn't wait for night to come/n/nNow you know you still excite me Heartache tonight The Eagles Country A 4/4 A "Somebody's gonna hurt someone before the night is through./nSomebody's gonna come undone; there's nothin' we can do/nEverybody wants to touch somebody, if it takes all night/nEverybody wants to take a little chance, make it come out right/nThere's gonna be a heartache tonight, a heartache tonight I know/nThere's gonna be a heartache tonight, a heartache tonight I know/nLord, I know./n/nSome people like to stay out late/nSome folks can't hold out that long/nBut nobody wants to go home now; there's too much goin' on/n/nThis night is gonna last forever. Last all, last all summer long/nSome time before the sun comes up the radio is gonna play that song/nThere's gonna be a heartache tonight, a heartache tonight I know/nThere's gonna be a heartache tonight, a heartache tonight I know/nLord, I know./n/nThere's gonna be a heartache tonight/nThe moon's shinin' bright, so turn out the light, and we'll get it right/n/nSome people like to stay out late/nSome folks can't hold out that long/nBut nobody wants to go home now; there's too much goin' on/n/nThis night is gonna last forever. Last all, last all summer long/nSome time before the sun comes up the radio is gonna play that song/nThere's gonna be a heartache tonight, a heartache tonight I know/nThere's gonna be a heartache tonight, a heartache tonight I know/nLord, I know./n/nThere's gonna be a heartache tonight/nThe moon's shinin' bright, so turn out the light, and we'll get it right/nThere's gonna be a heartache tonight, a heartache to night, I know/n" Footloose Kenny Loggins Country A 4/4 A Been working so hard/nI'm punching my card/nEight hours for what?/nOh, tell me what I got/nI've got this feeling/nThat time's just holding me down/nI'll hit the ceiling/nOr else I'll tear up this town/nNow I gotta cut loose/nFootloose, kick off the Sunday shoes/nPlease, Louise, pull me off of my knees/nJack, get back, come on before we crack/nLose your blues, everybody cut footloose/nYou're playing so cool, obeying every rule/nDeep way down in your heart/nYou're burning, yearning for the some-somebody to tell you/nThat life ain't passing you by/nI'm trying to tell you/nIt will if you don't even try/nYou'll get by if you'd only cut loose/nOr else I'll tear up this town/nNow I gotta cut loose/nFootloose, kick off the Sunday shoes/nPlease, Louise, pull me off of my knees/nJack, get back, come on before we crack/nLose your blues, everybody cut footloose/nYou're playing so cool, obeying every rule/nDeep way down in your heart/nYou're burning, yearning for the some-somebody to tell you/nThat life ain't passing you by/nI'm trying to tell you/nIt will if you don't even try/nYou'll get by if you'd only cut loose/nFootloose, kick off the Sunday shoes/nOoh-whee, Marie, shake it, shake it for me/nWhoah, Milo come on, come on let's go/nLose your blues, everybody cut footloose/nYou got to turn me around