Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

exlporting recordings

Started by dcraftfrombr, September 22, 2026, 07:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcraftfrombr

I see that the Recordings tab has an option hidden at the bottom to export the recordings. Is there any way to filter the export list to match a setlist?

arlo

No -- what's the scenario in which you'd want to do that?

dcraftfrombr

A couple of reasons. one is that if I have a rehearsal setlist coming up, I would like to copy all of the recordings onto a USB flash drive so that I can listen to the songs in my car. another is that I have a few bandmates that do not use Bandhelper but I would like to give them the songs on a USB drive. I know I have the original recordings on my computer but they are not in one place, so if I could dump them to a new folder that would be helpful.

arlo

I can put a set list filter for the export functions on my wish list. Meanwhile, you can auto-play the recordings in a set list from the app using these instructions:

https://www.bandhelper.com/tutorials/attaching_recordings.html#auto_advance

dcraftfrombr

Please put it on the wish list. Using the app to play a setlist is good, but no easy way that I know of to have my tablet play through my car stereo system. The current export is very limited since I have a lot more songs than the limit to export.

arlo

Quote from: dcraftfrombr on September 30, 2026, 07:04:26 PMno easy way that I know of to have my tablet play through my car stereo system

Does your car stereo support Bluetooth? Or CarPlay (iOS) or Android Auto (Android)?

dcraftfrombr

Unfortunately not. My 2016 Town & Country Van does not support that. However it does let me plug in a USB stick and play.