Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

duplicate pages when emailing setlist as pdf.

Started by leeskeys, July 02, 2015, 11:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leeskeys

When I create a pdf of a multi-page setlist and look at it in the view window of SLM, it looks fine. Sometimes when I email it to myself, then open it up, there are the correct number of pages, but one page is a duplicate. For example Page 1 is set one, Page 2 is set two and Page 3 is set two, rather than set one , set two, set 3. Sometimes if I email it to myself again, the content is correct. Very unpredictable. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

arlo

Yes, I've heard reports of this occasionally, but I've never been able to reproduce it. It's on my to do list to try reproducing it again.

leeskeys

One thing that will often resolve the problem is to reset a Sharing Display feature- for example, if song numbering is turned on, I turn it off, then back on again, resend the doc and when it arrives in my email the pages are correct. That's what I just did to resolve the problem.

arlo

I think I've finally located the problem with this. It sound be fixed in the next version, which I submitted to Apple today:

http://www.arlomedia.com/apps/setlistmaker/support/release_notes.html

Let me know if it happens again after installing that version.