Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Export list that includes notes...

Started by Scamper68, August 31, 2015, 07:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scamper68

Is it possible to export a list that includes the notes?  I'm going through the list to make notes on songs for a new member and can't figure out how to export the song titles with the notes.

arlo

No, it's on my wish list, but currently set lists can only contain single-line fields, not multi-line fields like the notes.

If you're making notes specifically for this new member, I'd suggest making a custom field and putting all your notes into that and then you can add that custom field to the set list. Then you can hide or delete that field later, and keep the notes field for more general notes.

arlo

In the new app version released today, you can include the song notes in your set list. You can also set up multi-line custom fields, which function like the Notes field, and include those in your set list. In both cases, the contents of the field will be printed on one line in the shared set list, because set lists still only use one line per song.