Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Pitch control of mp3 files..

Started by Klark, September 07, 2015, 10:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klark

Hello Arlo.  My band tunes down 1/2 step.  When we're each rehearsing at home, we download the mp3 files, load them into a program called Transcribe!, and then lower the pitch to -1.  Do you know if there's a embedded javascript mp3 player that will allow pitch control?  If so, could that possibly be a future update?

Btw, we've been using Set List Maker for some time now and have very much needed all of the new features in BandHelper.  Thank you so much for your passion & dedication to making incredible stuff!

arlo

Hello Arlo.  My band tunes down 1/2 step.  When we're each rehearsing at home, we download the mp3 files, load them into a program called Transcribe!, and then lower the pitch to -1.  Do you know if there's a embedded javascript mp3 player that will allow pitch control?  If so, could that possibly be a future update?

Are you aware of the pitch shift functionality built into BandHelper? You can go to Repertoire > Recordings in the app, select a recording, and enter a pitch shift value in half-steps or cents.

Btw, we've been using Set List Maker for some time now and have very much needed all of the new features in BandHelper.  Thank you so much for your passion & dedication to making incredible stuff!

You're welcome!

Klark

Quote from: arlo on September 08, 2015, 09:15:18 AM
Are you aware of the pitch shift functionality built into BandHelper? You can go to Repertoire > Recordings in the app, select a recording, and enter a pitch shift value in half-steps or cents.
No!  I didn't notice that!  Is this saved system wide for all users?  Or just for my username and/or my specific ipad/iphone?

arlo

It is saved and synced for all users.

Klark

Quote from: arlo on September 09, 2015, 08:52:23 AM
It is saved and synced for all users.
Thank you, Arlo!  You're the best!

arlo

JerryK

I'm so pleased I searched for this.  I've used Rehearsal Mode and wished it was available there but assumed it was not available at all.
Well done Arlo, great job.