Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

General help please

Started by GuyM, February 04, 2014, 01:51:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uwe

Hi,
I'd prefer buttons for midi control that come with the scrolling lyrics.
So every button would be in the right place during the performance.
As we handle our light show using midi, this would make things a lot easier

I can't imagine how more buttons for midi would fit without losing space for the music, which is the primary use of SLM. I wouldn't want to give up any room for lyrics and chords for buttons.

arlo

Quote from: GuyM
I think the ability to have any number of Program change buttons available per song visible (at the same time as the lyrics/chords etc or embedded into the visible lyrics sheet etc) would make this very flexible and powerful indeed from a performance POV

In the new version 4.0, which will be released on June 29, there is no built-in limit to the number of buttons that appear with the Multiple MIDI Buttons setting. You are only limited by screen space. Also, you can insert the Multiple MIDI Buttons into your set list, as with the current version, or place it onto the song info portion of the screen, where you can lay out the buttons horizontally or vertically. This is part of the Custom Song Layouts functionality demonstrated here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H803LTzm8Y

Quote from: GuyM
How you fit it neatly on to the screen to make it all look nice...I'll leave to you as designer  ;D

Actually it is up to you because you can add elements and drag and drop them into whatever arrangement you like.  8)