Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Font Sizes for Tempo and Key in layout

Started by SteveH, September 15, 2015, 08:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveH

After seeing that the Android version didn't have a way to change the speed, which needs a way to reset to 100% btw, the tempo and key display gets cut off on the Android version. (Screenshot attached) Is there any way to fix this?
If not then I'll have to use my iPad which shows them correctly.

There's a few other things I've noticed as well. Like the song list scrolling on its own.

arlo

After seeing that the Android version didn't have a way to change the speed, which needs a way to reset to 100%

I don't know what you mean by that.

The tempo and key display gets cut off on the Android version.

I have seen that problem happening on some devices with low-density displays. I think it will be fixed in the update coming in less than a week, but I'm not sure because it doesn't happen on any of my devices.

There's a few other things I've noticed as well. Like the song list scrolling on its own.

I don't know what you mean by that. But if you questions on other topics, it's best to start a new thread for each topic.

SteveH

I wasn't sure how you took bugs. I can take videos and screenshots of what I'm seeing. If there's any other way I can help, I'm more than willing.
I have an iPad 2 and a nextbook.

arlo

The best way to report a bug is with the Help > Request Tech Support button in the app. See also:

http://www.bandhelper.com/support/help_howto.html