Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Issues with show view in latest version of Setlist maker

Started by warhammer, September 23, 2015, 07:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warhammer

I'm running the latest version of Setlist Maker with android version 5.1 on my galaxy note 4...In Show view when I go to layouts Split view portrait is not there so it does not allow me to see my set list and corresponding lyrics for each song in the set.  This does however work fine on my Ipad running the latest version of Setlist Maker...Are there known issues with Stelist maker and the Galaxy note 4 running Android 5.1?

arlo

I don't think a device of that size would have a Split View - Portrait layout included in its predefined layouts. When you are in other parts of the app, do you have a split view in portrait orientation, or just a one-column view? If a one-column view, then the screen is not large enough to have a split view layout in portrait orientation in the show view.

warhammer

In the prior version of Setlist Maker that I was running on the Note it showed me songs and lyrics split on the song I selected...When I updated this morning I lost that function

arlo

Please send a message from Help > Request Tech Support so I can see your device details.

warhammer

ok I just sent you a message with a screen shot...Basically like my other devices I want to be able to see the lyrics when I'm in Show View...Again this worked on this phone with the prior version of your software

Thank you

arlo

In your screen shot, you are viewing the List Only layout, so when you select songs, you don't go anywhere. If you want to go to the song details when you select a song, you can switch to the Perform layout:

http://www.arlomedia.com/apps/setlistmaker/tutorials/changing_layouts.html