Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Bluetooth foot pedal icon unavailable in top toolbar

Started by leeskeys, October 05, 2015, 08:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leeskeys

I've followed directions to make the pedal icon available in the top toolbar(Settings > Appearance > Utility Buttons In Top Toolbar > Bluetooth/USB Keyboard Messages). It's turned on, but the icon does not appear in the toolbar. My Cicada Pageflip device is recognized by IOS.

Not sure what else to do to get the footpedal button to appear.

arlo

This button only appears in the top toolbar when you are viewing a show. Does that explain it?

leeskeys

No,the icon doesn't appear in show-view. What's even odder, I have SLM on a second iPad, same version of SLM, Bluetooth button is enabled and it does appear in show view.

arlo

Can you send a message from Help > Request Tech Support so I can see your device details, and attach a screen shot showing the problem?

arlo

I got your tech support message. You don't have any remote control actions selected in Settings > Remote Control > Bluetooth / USB Keyboard Messages. If no actions are selected here, the button will be hidden to save space. Sorry for the confusion.

leeskeys