Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Imported Audio Clips Get Truncated

Started by csgnome, October 04, 2015, 11:47:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

csgnome

Good afternoon,

After importing audio clips from iTunes on my iPad, I'm finding that the ending portions of the clips are getting truncated.  I think usually by a second or less.  If I reference the original file in the iPad music app it plays fine.  Is there a particular setting that I'm missing?

This also may be of importance.  The clips that are getting truncated aren't songs but audio clips converted to MP3's, then imported into iTunes, then Set List Maker.  So maybe there's something in the way i'm saving the files.  Just odd that I don't have the problem until I use Set List Maker.

Thanks in advance for your input.

- wayne

arlo

I haven't looked into this yet, but I think this is a problem with the new iOS audio engine in Set List Maker 4.2 and BandHelper 2.4. Does the problem go away if you turn on Help > Troubleshooting > Use Old Audio Engine?

csgnome

Yes, that did correct the issue.

Thank you very much.

- wayne

arlo

Okay, and I will post an update here when the problem is fixed in the new audio engine.

arlo

I just submitted a new app version that should fix this in the new audio engine:

http://www.arlomedia.com/apps/setlistmaker/support/release_notes.html

It has been taking about a week lately for Apple to release my updates.