Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

"Pinch-Zoom" problem.

Started by Duffage, September 22, 2015, 08:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duffage

Greetings,

I noticed this problem yesterday.
While in a "Show", pinching to re-size (zoom or expand) the "chord" display in a song, results in not only changing the text size but shrinking the viewing area to 1/4 of the page or even less. (This obviously defeats my reasoning for resizing.)
I have several databases that all react the same way.
Every layout I've tried has the same results.
My iPad was recently updated to iOS 9. Could this be a factor?

arlo

When you resize chords, the chords area should resize to exactly fit the chords at their new size (leaving the rest of the display area for lyrics). Is that what's happening, or is the chord area resizing too small so not all the chords are visible?

Duffage

The chord area is resizing too small to show all the chords. It sizes to approximately 1/4 or less of the available area. I'm only using chords. No lyrics.
This is a new situation. It originally worked great.

Update: I've upgraded to the latest SLM via the App Store. There is now a divider bar on the chord screen that is immovable, but does adjust as I resize the chords. Originally, I could resize the chord document to show the entire song and fill the screen. Now, to show the entire song on a full page, without scrolling, the size of the chords is very small.

Thank you for any help.

arlo

Okay, I was able to reproduce this problem in app version 4.1.13 and 4.2 on iOS version 9.0. This must have changed in the final iOS 9 release, because I didn't see it in the iOS 9 betas. I just fixed it in my working copy and I will submit it with version 4.2.1 later today or tomorrow. Then we will have to wait for Apple to approve it for release.

Duffage

Many thanks for your help.

My life literally depends on SLM now. See what you've done!
;D

arlo

I've submitted the fix and it should be available in 2-10 days, depending on Apple's turnaround time.

arlo

Set List Maker 4.2.1 and BandHelper 2.4.1 are now available for download. That should fix this problem.

Duffage