Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

How to use iRig Blueboard with Bandhelper?

Started by mtunes, January 03, 2016, 03:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtunes

H I am technically challenged so any help is appreciated...

I have a bluetooth iRig Blueboard, an iphone 6, I see it is connected as when I press the buttons the MIDI symbol in Bandhelper goes bold, but I can't get any of the commands to work.

So far I have set in Remote Control, Bluetooth/USB Keyboard Messages

1. Scroll down the documents
2. Auto Scrolling Start/Stop
3. Next Page

arlo

mtunes

Nice thanks but it frequently looses connection to the Blueboard APP when I leave a song in a set, or move around in bandhelper.

If I don't do anything the connection is ok.

Seems to work fine with setlistmaker too

Do you know of the problem, Blueboard version 1.0.3 with iPhone 6 IOS 9.2?

Cheers!
Greg

(there is a typo in the blueboard instructions in 5. "Then change buttons B-C to 081-083." should be "B-D"

arlo

Nice thanks but it frequently looses connection to the Blueboard APP when I leave a song in a set, or move around in bandhelper.
Do you know of the problem, Blueboard version 1.0.3 with iPhone 6 IOS 9.2?

No, I haven't heard of that. What are you seeing that leads you to believe that's the problem? Anyway, if that is the problem, I'd recommend contacting IK Multimedia about that.

(there is a typo in the blueboard instructions in 5. "Then change buttons B-C to 081-083." should be "B-D"

Thanks, I just fixed that.

mtunes

In Bandhelper I turned AutoScroll to OFF and I am losing connection much less frequently.

I do not lose connection in SetlistMaker.

arlo

I'm still not sure what you mean when you say you are losing the connection.

mtunes

Losing connection = the blueboard disconnects from the iphone & I need to return to blueboard app and reconnect the blueboard

arlo

Okay, I don't know how your usage of either of my apps could affect that. But I see that in BandHelper, you have the two remote broadcast options turned on in Settings > Device Linking. If you're not using those functions, you could turn them off and see if that makes a difference. Maybe those are interfering with the Blueboard app's wireless communication somehow.

mtunes

Cool thanks, seems to be working well now! Gonna try it at rehearsal on Wed night & let you know if this did the trick.

mtunes

Quote from: arlo on January 05, 2016, 08:54:38 AM
Okay, I don't know how your usage of either of my apps could affect that. But I see that in BandHelper, you have the two remote broadcast options turned on in Settings > Device Linking. If you're not using those functions, you could turn them off and see if that makes a difference. Maybe those are interfering with the Blueboard app's wireless communication somehow.

Yes turning Settings > Device Linking to Off did the trick, worked perfectly ;D Arlo, thanks again!