Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Shows not syncing from ipad to phone

Started by welldigger, October 30, 2015, 08:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

welldigger

I am running set list maker on my iPad as the master and syncing to my iPhone as the slave. Both are operating version 4.2.4 on IOS 9.1 I also have a band mate that is syncing his iPad with my database and it all seems to be working fine. One problem I have is my phone will not sync SHOWS> I have a new show added to the iPad and it will not sync over to my phone. I have also deleted past shows from the iPad but they still show up on the phone.
I did a quick test by adding a new song to the iPad and it synced right away with the phone. The shows, do not. Am i missing something simple here?

arlo

Please send a message from Help > Request Tech Support on the affected device and include the name of a show that does not appear there.

welldigger

arlo

I see that you reset the sync server a couple times over the last couple weeks. As the note on the Troubleshooting page indicates, that function is meant to be used only with my guidance. You should now tap Help > Troubleshooting > Reset Sync Server on one device that has all your data on it, then tap Help > Troubleshooting > Reset Local Data on all the other synced devices. Then let me know if you see any further problems.

welldigger

Thank you for taking care of this Arlo.