Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Setlist - android: rendering of field-names during setlist re-ordering

Started by pheldal, November 08, 2015, 01:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pheldal

Fields appear to jump back in their previous order on the screen when dropped in a different position in the android-app. However, the intended order is applied if I save immediately and return to the setlist. The behaviour is the same across all 3 devices I'm testing with.

arlo

I can't tell what part of the app you are referring to. Please describe the problem in terms of a step-by-step list of actions, followed by a description of what you see when you perform the final action.

pheldal

To reproduce, go to "repertoir", then "setlists". Open a setlist and choose "list only" display. Now choose edit to alter the layout. Make sure there are multiple setlist fields chosen for display. Then scroll to the bottom of the parameters page where the field order is displayed. Grab the second field in the list and drag it to the top of the list. Once dropped the field-names jump back in their previous order on the screen. However if you now save and exit back to the list you will have the fields shown according to the change that was made.

arlo

arlo

Okay, this will be fixed in the new app version. I also fixed the long-standing problem of the table rows around the moved row showing the wrong values until the moved row is released:

http://www.bandhelper.com/support/release_notes.html