Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Job Opportunity: App Tech Support

Started by arlo, November 13, 2015, 12:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arlo

Starting in 2016, I would like to hire someone to help with Set List Maker and BandHelper tech support. This would be a great fit for a musician with an interest in technology who needs some extra income. The job requirements are:

- A commitment of one hour a day Monday through Friday, plus weekends if you want to.

- A thorough understanding of what information is required to troubleshoot a problem, as described on this page: http://www.arlomedia.com/apps/setlistmaker/support/help_howto.html

- An ability to communicate directly with users to gather and organize the information above. Good English skills are required and additional languages are a bonus.

- Experience using my apps, and a desire to gain a thorough knowledge of their functionality.

Benefits include:

- $15/hour, paid monthly.

- Interacting with other musicians around the world.

- Unlimited use of my apps.

To apply, please send a description of your qualifications to arlo -at- arlomedia -dot- com.

arlo

This position is now filled. Thank you to everyone who applied ... it was not an easy decision to select just one! I'll post more info about my new tech support helper after the new year.