Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Set & Pause List Selection Box Does Not Appear

Started by DTIsenberg, November 29, 2015, 02:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DTIsenberg

Arlo,

When I am in a setlist and I try to rename "Set 1" by clicking on the three dots the "Choose Set Name" option pops up but when I click on it a new box tries to come up then disappears.  Same thing happens when trying rename a pause.  Is this a setting in my windows blocking this function or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Daniel

arlo

What platform are you using (iOS, Android or web)?

DTIsenberg

arlo

What operating system and browser are you using?

DTIsenberg

Arlo,

I am using Windows 10 Pro and Microsoft Edge to interface with BandHelper when at home.  I use my IPAD for stage, along with iPhone 5s (Soon to be iPhone 6s Plus) for remote stuff.  Is Microsoft the issue?

arlo

I haven't tested with the Microsoft Edge web browser. Can you try with a different browser? I have tested wtih IE, Firefox, Chrome and Safari.

DTIsenberg

Arlo,

You would be correct.  After downloading Chrome it worked.  I guess it still has issues in the new browser but I am sure you will get to that sooner or later.  Thank you.  I will just have to do my editing on my desktop.

arlo

I will just have to do my editing on my desktop.

I'm not sure what you mean by that ... this function should be available in the iOS and Android apps, as well as the IE, Firefox, Chrome and Safari browsers on your desktop.

DTIsenberg

Arlo,

Sorry, I didn't mean it that way it came out.  I have a Dell XPS laptop that I use for most of my work.  It is running Windows 10 and the new browser.  My desktop is also Dell but it is almost a server and has IE and Chrome.  When I tested with the Desktop all the functions worked fine.  My laptop was the only thing that was running the new browser "only".  My iPad and iPhone run everything well.  I apologize if my comment was taken wrong.  I felt dumb that I didn't think to try it on a different browser. 

arlo

Gotcha. So you can't use your laptop, but you could use your desktop computer OR the apps if you are using those. That's what I wanted to clarify, for anyone else who might be reading this.