Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Attaching recordings to your songs ... default recordings directory

Started by ThatsWhatSheSaidBaltimore, November 30, 2015, 12:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatsWhatSheSaidBaltimore

I'm probably doing something wrong, but I'm trying to change the default Recording Directory and according to the online help section "Attaching recordings to your songs" section (http://www.arlomedia.com/apps/setlistmaker/tutorials/attaching_recordings.html)  it says to go to

"Settings > General Settings > Defaults > Recording Directory"

However when I go there on my iPad there is nothing that says "Recording Directory" under the "Defaults" area that I can see ... it only shows:
"Document 1
Recording 1
Midi Preset 1
Time During Breaks
Time During Pauses
Time Between Songs
Song Duration"

Is there somewhere else that I need to go to change the default directory location or am I overlooking it here?   

Thanks for any help ...

arlo

That setting only appears on Android devices. You don't need to set it on iOS because the iOS app can only play recordings from the iTunes Music Library or recordings that have been copied into the app.

ThatsWhatSheSaidBaltimore

As always, thanks for the quick reply .. It appears though that the only songs or mp3 files that are accessible are the ones in my iTunes music library under a playlist that I created a while back called "samples for band" ...  I can't see any other files including the others in my iTunes music library ... it is only looking at that single playlist called "samples for band" ... i might have changed something pointing to a directory (if that was an option which i think it may have been at one time?) a few versions back in Setlistmaker if that helps ... let me know if you want me to send you a sample of what I mean but I back up my entire files through the in-app purchase so you can probably see them all except for my actual iTunes library ... 

arlo

There was never an option to set the recording directory in the iOS version, so I don't think that's the problem.

Please describe the problem by providing the steps you are taking to see the problem. Then I will know what part of the app you are looking at.