Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Air turn quad pedal setup problem with adjusting volume

Started by Gling, December 02, 2015, 07:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gling

I just bought set list maker because I have a 4 pedal air turn with an additional boss pedal. I want the pedals to control start and stop of recordings which works with the optional pedal. Song scroll up/down with 2 of the other pedals that works and last change the volume of the iPad up and down with the last 2. That function doesn't work even when I set pedal 3 and 4 to volume down and up. I have tried Onsong and it all works as described. Doesn't matter what I do I can't get the two last pedals to change volume in Set list maker even though the parameters are there in the pedal setup.

Any help would be much appreciated.

arlo

Can you trigger other actions with those two pedals?

Are you using iOS or Android, and what is your app version? (Help > Troubleshooting)

Gling

Hi there thanks for replying I can do other functions with all 5 pedals I have tried swapping the functions all around its just the volume function up or down that doesn't want to work. I am using an iPad pro which I'm assuming has the latest iOS also I'm using version 4.2.6 of set list maker

Thank you in advance

arlo

I just checked this function on an iPad Air and it worked fine for me. I have heard of some differences with audio on the iPad Pro, but I don't have one to test with. Do you have another iOS device that you can test this with, to compare?

Also, what are your audio settings on the Settings > Audio & MIDI page? If you send a message from Help > Request Tech Support in the app, then I'll be able to see all that.

Gling

I just tried this on my iPad 2 and it still didn't work. I have done a request help on the app So you can see all the setting in there cheers for your help.

arlo

Okay, you're using the List Only layout and I just tried that and had the same problem. Can you verify that's the problem by selecting a different layout and trying it again? Info on changing layouts is here:

http://www.arlomedia.com/apps/setlistmaker/tutorials/changing_layouts.html

Gling

I changed the layout and it started working once i went into dashboard layout. Thank you so much for your help it's much appreciated cheers Glen

arlo

Okay, I'll look into the problem with the List Only layout for the next update.

arlo

This will be fixed in the next app version, set for release on January 1 or whenever Apple approves it:

http://www.arlomedia.com/apps/setlistmaker/support/release_notes.html