Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Old Setlists Missing Songs

Started by kbrowning, December 01, 2015, 03:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kbrowning

Hi Arlo,

I have three projects and having trouble with setlists in one of them.  Details as follows:
Account:  kbrowning44
Project:  Bullet for Joey
Setlist:  Buckshots 10/31 (and others)
1st set is missing the first three songs, as well as about 20 others from all three sets.  The song slot is still there. It displays "MISSING SONG"
Songs are still listed in the database, assigned to that project and shown as active.

Any help would be appreciated.

Karla

arlo

The first song in that set list is named "Time (Hootie)" and you deleted it on Nov. 7, about 20 minutes after you created it. On that day, it looks like you imported a set of 239 songs 4 times, then you must have tried deleting duplicates but deleted the wrong copies of some songs.

Did you import the songs and set lists from Set List Maker? If you did that multiple times, the correct solution would have been for me to reset your account for you so you could import it just one time. I could do that now, but you would lose any data you have added to your account since then.

kbrowning

I did delete some duplicates.  However, the setlists did not show MISSING SONG until yesterday. I have been using it without any problem since I migrated the data over from SetList Maker.

In any case, it sounds like the solution is to just recreate the setlist, which won't take long.  Thanks for answering.

Karla 

arlo

Maybe you were looking at a different set list that did not have its songs deleted? Anyway, yes, editing your set lists to replace the missing songs with the existing copies of those songs would be a good solution.