Main Menu
Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Activity log

Started by pheldal, December 25, 2015, 06:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pheldal

I'm looking at the user-admin-page for a couple band-accounts I set up a few months ago and notice that read-only users have not registered any activity since the accounts were established.

Am I right in assuming that those accounts actually have not been used and are wasted, or is there some activity that is not registered in the user-database?

If there is activity that is going by unnoticed is there a list of what kind of activity that is? Is it as simple as only data-changes being registered as user-activity?

arlo

The Last Activity date shown on the Account > Users page of the admin interface reflects any page views in the BandHelper web interface. So it's possible these users are active in the apps but not the web interface. I'll make a note to update this functionality so it also reflects activity in the apps.

arlo

The Last Activity display in the web interface is now updated whenever someone syncs the app.

pheldal

Quote from: arlo on January 05, 2016, 04:01:24 PM
The Last Activity display in the web interface is now updated whenever someone syncs the app.
Super. That makes much more sense.