Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Layout button / Remote Control button

Started by Kvnknpp, February 21, 2016, 07:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kvnknpp

Hello,
In the Song Only layout, I can't seem to figure out the name of the very top button. It functions to slide the lyrics left and right to show or not show the songs in the set list.

I'm trying to duplicate this function to a AirTurn remote control. I currently program one of the buttons to "Full-Screen Document or Lyrics" but it acts differently. Using the button by touching the screen in the layout is a true slide back and forth of the lyrics over the song names whereas the "Full-Screen Document or Lyrics" remote control button changes exactly where in the song is being displayed.

In short, I'd like the slide function from the AirTurn remote control.

Thank you!

arlo

It's called the Song List button and you can access similar (but not exactly the same) functionality with the Change Navigation Width remote control action.

Kvnknpp

Thanks Arlo, I had found that after I submitted the question. Takes an extra button click but that's OK.

arlo

In Set List Maker 5.0, which I submitted to Apple today, the Change Navigation Width remote control action is replaced by two remote control actions: Toggle Song List - Split View and Toggle Song List - Full Screen. These should work exactly like the layout buttons.