Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Automation Question

Started by Disorder, December 31, 2015, 08:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disorder

Hello,

I searched the forum prior to posting. I could not find anything that addressed my exact issue.

I want to be able to have my show advance to the next song automatically and scroll lyrics once each song advances to the next.

I have all my scroll lyrics working for each song exactly how I want already and that works fine when I manually switch to the next song or when I am being controlled remotely by another user.

Song completion action is set to "select next song" and it is triggered by duration. That works great, but only the first song will scroll lyrics automatically. When the next song is advanced the lyrics will not scroll.

I spent 2 hours looking for options last night and came up empty.

Please help, thank you!

arlo

What is the platform, OS version and app version shown on the Help > Troubleshooting page of the app?

Disorder

Disorder

I have a show tonight that I'm leaving for in a couple hours. I'm hoping you have a fix.

Thanks!

arlo

I'll test and see if I can reproduce the problem and get back to you, but not today (New Year's Eve). I think you'll have to manually select each song, or manually start the auto-scrolling for each song, for your gig tonight.

arlo

This works as expected when I try it, but the auto-scrolling for the newly selected song doesn't start until your defined Time Between Songs has passed. What do you have entered for that, on the show edit page of the show you are using?