Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Export is empta

Started by Fischermaen, February 13, 2016, 06:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fischermaen

Hi,

I try to export my database of Set List Maker to test Band Helper. I have a couple of songs in the database, but the export file is empty. Any suggestions?

Kind regards
Andy

arlo

Can you post the export file or email it to me to look at?

Fischermaen

Hi Arlo,

I think there is no file generated. When select Gmail as target, it says "Empty attaches are not supported". If I select Google Drive there is a message "Error uploading files".

Kind regards
Andy

arlo

Please send a message from Help > Request Tech Support in the app so I can see your device details.

Fischermaen

Hi Arlo, on the way...

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6 mit Tapatalk

arlo

Okay, it looks like your Android device is blocking my app from sending attachments; some Android devices do that and it interferes with the database export as well as the troubleshooting email.

Since you are using the database sync feature in Set List Maker, I will download your data from that and generate the export file for you and email it to you.

Fischermaen

Cool! It isn't working on Android L and M! My tablet is running M and my Handy L.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6 mit Tapatalk

arlo

The problem isn't related to the Android version, but apparently to the device model.