Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

General questions about Band Helper

Started by Fischermaen, February 14, 2016, 12:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fischermaen

Hi,

I really love Set List Maker. It's a great tool and helps a lot! But to make it easier to share songs and set list among the band, I am thinking about moving to Band Helper. But before that I have some questions:

• Is it possible for every band member to have it's own lyrics? I (guitar) have often different chords than the keyboarder. If it's possible, how does it work? I couldn't find it out...
  • Which fileds of a song are "private" to a member (so that every member could have it's own values in it)?
  • "Private" songbooks can be realized using the project feature and assign only one user to it?

arlo

Is it possible for every band member to have it's own lyrics? I (guitar) have often different chords than the keyboarder. If it's possible, how does it work? I couldn't find it out...

Yes, users can turn on Settings > Account Sync > Personal Sync > Lyrics, and then they will see two lyrics fields on the song edit page -- one to enter their own personal lyrics that nobody else sees, and one for the shared lyrics that everyone sees. Then the app will display the personal lyrics if they exist for a song, or the shared lyrics if there are no personal lyrics for that song.

Which fileds of a song are "private" to a member (so that every member could have it's own values in it)?

You can look on Settings > Account Sync > Personal Sync for other fields that have a personal option. Additionally, custom fields, documents, recordings and MIDI presets can be assigned to one or more specific users, and then only those users will see them.

"Private" songbooks can be realized using the project feature and assign only one user to it?

Yes: http://www.bandhelper.com/tutorials/projects.html

Fischermaen

Wow, Band Helper is even more amazing than set list maker! Great job!

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6 mit Tapatalk