Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Can't get pasted lyrics to scroll

Started by Wwilliamson3, February 20, 2016, 09:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wwilliamson3

When I cut and paste lyrics from applications like Pages or Google Docs, I sometimes have problems where I can no longer page down to the next page of lyrics or chords and where the lyrics and chords will not scroll. Is there an update to fix this or is there some other process I need to use for pasting the text into the cord or lyric windows?

I already sent two support requests to Arlo but it's been over a month and I haven't heard anything from him.  I am hoping someone in the forum can help.

arlo

I replied to both your emails on the same day you sent them. I asked if you were pasting into the Chords field or the Lyrics field. The chords field is meant for a small amount of text that is always visible above the lyrics and doesn't scroll. If you need more text than will fit on the screen, you should paste it into the Lyrics field.

If that doesn't address your problem, please post a screen shot and a description of a specific example of the problem.

Wwilliamson3

Sorry, Arlo. your messages went to spam. That seems to fix the problem.  Thanks!

arlo