Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

changing programs in performance mode with SLM

Started by vantager, February 20, 2016, 03:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vantager

Hallo
I;m a beginner and I nedd a little help :Iam using a Set List maker and i Don;t know how can I change programs in performance mod  on my keybs:
Yamaha-S30? .In  "Voice" mode all works perfectly. Yes I have a iPad mini2,SetList maker,iConnect MIDI 2+.
I have a identical trouble with Roland Juno Stage, all is working perfect in "Patch " mode, but in "Peformance" mod is it "dead".Thx  for your help.
Rich 

arlo

I can't answer questions about the operation of your keyboards, but if you can find out what MIDI messages you need to send to your keyboards, I can help you set up Set List Maker to send that data.

Ralph

For the juno first check if System Menu, Performance Control Channel is set to 1 . On factory it is set to off and will not respond on program changes at all.   That in slm transmit MSB 85and LSB 32 and  set PG to 0 . It wil set your Juno performance mode to card A 001. I don't have my Juno any more but I had still the preset in   Bandhelper

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk