Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Midi Preset not send

Started by Lohrengel, March 06, 2016, 03:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lohrengel

Hi Arlo,
under Settings / Generell Settings / Default / Midi Preset I have entered "Midi Preset 1" and in Settings / Automation / Song select Action  I activated "Send Midi". Now whenever I start a song from the iPad screen that Midi Preset 1 is sent just like expected. But whenever I start a song with the iRig BlueBoard Pedal that MIDI command is not sent ??  Its hard for me to think that this happening on purpose. It basically makes that feature unusable for any BlueBoard User.

And I have another suggestion:
The  Song select Action / Send Midi is a very handy feature - wouldnt´ it be even better, if you would add a Song Completion Action / Send Midi ? Just as an example: That way you could turn on your Mixer´s Reverb when you start a song and automatically turn it off again at the end of the song - with  no programming work at all. I know it could be done with an automation track - but not as easy as with a Song Completion Action: Send Midi .

regards, michael

arlo

under Settings / Generell Settings / Default / Midi Preset I have entered "Midi Preset 1" and in Settings / Automation / Song select Action  I activated "Send Midi". Now whenever I start a song from the iPad screen that Midi Preset 1 is sent just like expected. But whenever I start a song with the iRig BlueBoard Pedal that MIDI command is not sent ??  Its hard for me to think that this happening on purpose. It basically makes that feature unusable for any BlueBoard User.

How exactly are you selecting songs with your Blueboard? Do you see the outgoing message appear in the MIDI Status window, which you can open by tapping the MIDI icon in the top toolbar?

And I have another suggestion:

Please start a separate thread for that. It's difficult to have two separate conversations in the same thread.

Lohrengel

Hi Arlo,
with your answer I noticed the mistake: I had selected Recording 1 Start/Stop - it should have been Reselect Current Song. Works like expected now.

Thanks, Michael

arlo