Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Numbers are shown as links on android

Started by Fischermaen, March 03, 2016, 01:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fischermaen

Wherever there is a number in the songtext, it is shown as a link. Is it possible to switch this behaviour of?!?

Kind regards
Andy

Mykimus

Fischermaen,

I am not seeing the same results on my device, so we're going to need some more information. My best suggestion at this point is to tap Help -> Request Tech Support in the app and follow the instructions. Please include as much information as you can about exactly which buttons you are tapping including specific song and set list names.

Thanks,
Brandon
======
Brandon Wright
Band Helper Technical Support
http://www.bandhelper.com

Fischermaen

Hi Brandon,

thanks for your quick response. Due to your request of sending a screenshot and that you couldn't reproduce the issue, I digged a little bit deeper. When I change the language to "English", I cannot reproduce that issue either. So this is an issue of the german language on my android device. There is no problem in bandhelper.

Kind regards
Andy

Mykimus

Andy,

If you haven't already, please open the app and tap Help -> Request Tech Support to open a ticket for this issue.

Thanks,
Brandon

Fischermaen

Thers is no need to open an issue, because this is a behaviour of pure android running with german language ...