Main Menu
Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

DMX Control

Started by Ruckman65, March 20, 2016, 05:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruckman65

Hello. If I am running a DMX software app such as Luminaire or Vibrio, can I get SetList Maker to run at the same time and send a command to Luminaire or Vibrio to change lighting scenes? Of course, Luminaire or Vibrio would send the signal to my router and that would be wired to my DMX controller which is wired to my lighting fixtures.

arlo

Yes, as long as the DMX software can run in the background and can be set up to respond to MIDI messages, that should work.

Moon Dog

Quote from: Ruckman65 on March 20, 2016, 05:16:19 AM
Hello. If I am running a DMX software app such as Luminaire or Vibrio, can I get SetList Maker to run at the same time and send a command to Luminaire or Vibrio to change lighting scenes? Of course, Luminaire or Vibrio would send the signal to my router and that would be wired to my DMX controller which is wired to my lighting fixtures.
Hey Ruckman65...did you ever get that DMX working with Setlist maker?
Thanks.
Moon Dog

Ruckman65

Hey Moon Dog. Sorry for the late reply. I missed your post. Yes, I eventually did get SetList Maker running DMX with Luminair and a MidiKing interface. It is working beautifully.