Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Song selection actions

Started by wakevortex, April 19, 2016, 09:23:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wakevortex

Hi Arlo

nearly ready to use this for the first time in a live scenario 
couple of questions..
i have Close song list , and Open document or lyrics selected in song selection actions.. I have to confess I'm a bit confused :-)
I have the Trigger on second selection function active which is brilliant
What I WANT to happen is that on song start ,  it opens the document full screen (the lyrics in my case) AND autoscrolls ...
Then if I tap on the screen it returns to showing song list of the set ..
what combination do I need to make that happen ?

thanks !

arlo

If you want to open a full-screen lyrics display and start auto-scrolling with one click, you will need to turn on the Open Document or Lyrics, and the Auto-Scroll Document or Lyrics, song selection actions, then use a layout that does not have a document viewer, like the List Only layout. (The Open Document or Lyrics action only works if the document is not already open, as it would be in a split view or song only layout.)

Alternatively, you can use the Song Only layout with the Auto-Scroll Document or Lyrics and Close Song List song selection actions, and use the song list button in that layout to open the song list. In this case, your lyrics display will be about 10% smaller, but you will have access to all the app functionality that is hidden when using full-screen lyrics. You could customize the Song Only layout to remove unwanted buttons and fields or position them on top of your lyrics to get closer to a full-screen size. The only thing you wouldn't be able to eliminate in this case is the top toolbar.