Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Set Questions

Started by wakevortex, April 19, 2016, 09:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wakevortex

Is there a way to REMEMBER  the set just played as a NEW set list , and save it as a NEW set ...thats a great function in another program, and would be a good addition if not already there
It means if your set has gone particularly well, but you have added songs that weren't in that set (or changed the order) that can be remembered for next time
thanks !

Bill P

arlo

If you want to save songs that you added with the Quick Add button during a performance, you can turn on Settings > General Settings > Save Quick Added Songs.

There is no way for the app to know if you played the songs in a different order than the set list, unless you actually edit the set list during your performance, in which case those changes would always be saved.

To remember songs you did not play, you could edit your layout and turn on the Song Number option, then check off the songs as you play them, then go back after the show and remove the songs that you didn't play.

wakevortex

Hmmm shame ! It's a very useful function to turn a set changed on the fly into a real set I have found..
No worries..maybe in the future  :)
Thanks for the speedy reply !

arlo

How do you imagine the app would know what you performed, if you changed the set list on the fly, besides the methods I listed above?

wakevortex

I have no idea, but thats exactly what Showplay does on the PC ...  it asks would you like to make the played order into a new set after you have finished ....and then save it as a new set list
I do it all the time
How that is achieved is not in my level of knowledge , I just know thats what it does !

thanks

arlo

I can imagine ways that this would work, but it would be clunky and could interfere with the more typical use cases. But I can add it to my wish list.