Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Larger MIDI Buttons

Started by DarthMarklar, April 22, 2016, 01:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarthMarklar

I see there was some talk about this in 2014, but I can't find anything more recent. I was wondering if there were plans to make the Multiple MIDI buttons area have the ability to also increase the size of the buttons?

I haven't had any issue with Set List Maker, but I have had Bluetooth connection issues with my Blueboard which has caused me to stop using the board and now I have to quickly change MIDI patches on the iPad. It has become quite difficult with the size of the buttons. I have to be so precise with my clicking, that I sometimes miss. Is there any possibility of being able to increase the size of the buttons?

Thanks! Other than that, I love the app. And this isn't even an issue with the app. It's a workaround until the iRig people figure out how to make their Blueboard work with the latest iOS.  :(

-Mark

arlo

You cannot enlarge the buttons when using Multiple MIDI Buttons, but you can tap the MIDI icon or the MIDI preset name. That should give you a fairly large area.

What is the problem with the Blueboard? Did it just happen with iOS 9.3?