Main Menu
Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Layouts

Started by Krystofur, June 30, 2016, 05:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krystofur

This update...ugh...

So - layouts. Layouts that I MADE in landscape are no longer usable or showing up as available in landscape mode. I only use my iPad in landscape mode so they are not in portrait.

I can see them in the new layout area below the bar, but is there a quick fix to make these "old" layouts show up as available in landscape as they always were quickly? Is there something the new version looks for to make this happen that old layouts do not have? I'm about to leave for a tour and this app updated - even though I have updates off. So effing annoying...

Thanks.

arlo

I can give you a better answer if you submit a help ticket here, stating the name of a layout you want me to check...

http://helpdesk.arlomedia.com/arlomedia/add.html

...then tap Help > Send Troubleshooting Info in the app and enter the assigned ticket ID.

Krystofur

I will certainly do that. So when you see it - I'm sending you the names of layouts I created in landscape that are no longer "selectable" for a show while in landscape in the new version.

Also...if you drag the song list down over the footer area (where you can add elements like track time, completion time and etc) it gets locked down there on an iPad at least and can no longer be manipulated to be moved or reduced in size from overlapping that area without hitting revert.

And the moveable slide arm thing is gone completely now while using the layout???

arlo

Also...if you drag the song list down over the footer area (where you can add elements like track time, completion time and etc) it gets locked down there on an iPad at least and can no longer be manipulated to be moved or reduced in size from overlapping that area without hitting revert.

I'll see if I can reproduce that.

And the moveable slide arm thing is gone completely now while using the layout???

Yes, instead of the layout having two distinct parts, for the song list and for everything else, it now is one full screen where you can put anything, including the song list, anywhere.

arlo

Quote from: Krystofur on July 01, 2016, 12:02:54 PM

I found that this was a problem if you resized the song list so that its resize button was covering one of the bottom toolbar fields. This should be fixed an update that I submitted to Apple today:

http://www.arlomedia.com/apps/setlistmaker/support/release_notes.html

Apple has been approving my updates in about 48 hours.

Krystofur