Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Can't get lyrics to appear

Started by esslewis, July 09, 2016, 10:26:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esslewis

I'm sure I'm missing something, but in the new SLM version, I just can't get my song lyrics to automatically appear, as they did in the previous version, when I select a song in my performing set list view.

Also, when I'm in my performing setlist view, can I edit the setlist right from that screen, as in the previous version, or do I need to backtrack a step or two?

One other curiosity: in the Edit Layout screen, why are some of the choices positioned above the divider in the list, and others are above it? (Or, why is there a divider at all?)

arlo

I'm sure I'm missing something, but in the new SLM version, I just can't get my song lyrics to automatically appear, as they did in the previous version, when I select a song in my performing set list view.

I can answer that if you submit a help ticket...

http://helpdesk.arlomedia.com/arlomedia/add.html

...then tap Help > Send Troubleshooting Info in the app and enter the assigned ticket number.

Also, when I'm in my performing setlist view, can I edit the setlist right from that screen, as in the previous version, or do I need to backtrack a step or two?

You have to tap the back button, then tap Edit Songs. It's one extra click, which is a tradeoff for making the Edit Songs function easier to find ... it was a frequent complaint that users couldn't find it.

One other curiosity: in the Edit Layout screen, why are some of the choices positioned above the divider in the list, and others are above it? (Or, why is there a divider at all?)

When you are editing layouts, layouts that match your current screen size and orientation appear above the line, other layouts appear below it. When you are viewing a show, only the matching layouts appear.