Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Setlistmaker - long starting time by changing between apps in Network (Android)

Started by Gebu, June 06, 2016, 01:36:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gebu

Hello,

I am using setlistmaker with samsung android tablet A. In live performing situation i have to change between the monitoring app and the setlistmaker app very quickly.
If my tablet is connectet to the wireless network, setlistmaker needs about 15 seconds to load the full screen if i change window back from the monitoring app to the setlistmaker. Does anybody know this problem and can help me?

arlo

Is the wireless network connected to the Internet, or is it used only for a local connection to a mixer or something?

Gebu

Hello Arlo, thank you for your answer!
The network is only a local connection (no internet) for the mixer. The IOS Tablets in the band do not have this problem.....

Router
TP-Link Archer C7 AC1750 Dual Band Wireless AC Gigabit Router

arlo

arlo

Gebu

A short video to show my problem.....
First part changing between apps with wifi connection - 2nd part without wifi connection  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGiWDH4W_Is

arlo

That's interesting, it seems like the delay occurs before Android activates my app, but if I can reproduce the problem I can check that.

arlo

This should be fixed in Android version 2.0, which I will release as soon as Apple approves the corresponding iOS version ... hopefully within the next 48 hours.

Gebu

I have updated to Android Version 2.0. Is remote control between IOS Version 4.x and Android 2.0 also possible? How can I add the vertical ABC sorting  into a Layout? How can I delete a Layout?  ;)

arlo

I have updated to Android Version 2.0. Is remote control between IOS Version 4.x and Android 2.0 also possible?

Yes.

How can I add the vertical ABC sorting  into a Layout? How can I delete a Layout?  ;)

Please start a new thread since that is a completely different topic.