Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Default Set List and Layout

Started by soundog, July 05, 2016, 09:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soundog

I would like to turn on Set List Maker when I get to a gig and have it launch right into my current Song List, and using a predetermined default Layout.

Is there a way to do this?

arlo

You could navigate to the desired set list and layout at home, then lock your device and it should resume where you left off when you get to the gig. That depends on the device not shutting down the app while it is locked.

But depending on what functions you're using in the set list view, it would probably be better to load that view fresh when you are at the venue, rather than loading it hours earlier and letting it sit there.

joepno

I am using the same layout all the time. Hence, I would like ro be able to specify a default layout which saves the extra click after selecting the show.
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing.

arlo

It won't be possible to skip the layout selection menu, because the show edit and share functions are also there.

soundog

OK, thanks all. Its not a huge deal so no worries—I'm just always looking for ways to save seconds off of my set up time. (FYI, I'm enjoying the new V5 update.)