Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Bugs in 5.0.2 ?

Started by Goergtn, July 12, 2016, 12:09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goergtn

Just installed 5.0.2 - selecting a song in a show brings up lyrics page, full screen, as if I double tapped it.
I cannot add any chord symbols (Maj7, dim, bar lines, etc.)

arlo

It's not clear what problem you are describing. Instead of saying "I cannot ___," please say what you are doing and what unexpected result occurs when you do it.

Goergtn

In my usual layout, for my Ipad2, I have a landscape screen with a song list on left 2/3 of screen and lyrics window on right 1/3. When I select a song, it would highlight the title, send MIDI patch change, and keep the the lyrics window small where it is. If I needed to read the lyrics, I would double-tap it and it would go full screen - double tap again to go back to large song list. Now in 5.0.2, I select a song and it immediately opens the lyrics window full screen, as if I double-tapped it.
My other point, which showed up n 5.0.1, is when going into edit song mode. If I go to lyrics or chords windows to type, it will not input the chord symbols/bar lines/etc. that are above the keyboard in black&white (flat,sharp,triangle,dim.,bar lines........).

Goergtn

Well, I figured out the first problem - in layout/details, the button "open docs in full screen" got turned on, so my docs were, um, opening in full screen.
Still can,t input chord symbols tho.

arlo

The toolbar above the on-screen keyboard to enter special symbols should be fixed in the next update of the iOS app.

Goergtn

Thanx mucho, Arlo! Can't say enough good things about SLM and you. Talked my guitarist and 2nd keyboardist into using it - now working on the drummer so he can throw away all his lyric sheets and have no doubt about count-off tempi.
Made my gigging life a lot easier - keep up the good work.

arlo

I'm locking this thread because people keep trying to discuss other, unrelated problems here. For any other problems, please start a new thread.