Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Defining elements in bottom row of a layout

Started by joepno, July 13, 2016, 09:33:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joepno

Hi
usually I have 4 elements in the bottom row - which I think is the maximum.

Problems with that:
1. When there are only three and I want to add the fourth, where do I specify this? Adding a field or 'other' adds a movable item but not a fourth item to the bottom row.
2. Usually the last item is 'Title+1'. It does not fix itself to the righthand side as it automatically did in past versions.

tx
joepno
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing.

arlo

1. When there are only three and I want to add the fourth, where do I specify this? Adding a field or 'other' adds a movable item but not a fourth item to the bottom row.

When you edit a layout, you will see the bottom toolbar field placeholders, either with names if a field has been selected, or with "Empty" if not. You can tap one of these, then select the desired field from the menu that appears. To remove a field, scroll to the bottom of the menu and select Remove.

2. Usually the last item is 'Title+1'. It does not fix itself to the righthand side as it automatically did in past versions.

I haven't seen any problems with this. Please submit a help ticket and specify the name of the layout where you see this:

http://helpdesk.arlomedia.com/arlomedia/add.html