Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Save prefs to open to a specific setlist/layout?

Started by Mashine, July 15, 2016, 09:14:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashine

Is it possible to set a preference so that when I open the BandHelper app on my iOS device, it opens to a given setlist and layout?

Currently it takes so many gestures to get to the setlist I want in the layout I want. I love the options, but when I am doing a bunch of dates, I don't want to have to do 5 picks to get to the start point for my set.

To get there now I have to
1. Open App
2. Select Repertoire
3. Select Set Lists
4. Select the Set List I want
5. Select the Layout

Now I'm ready to play

My suggestion would allow me to open the app to my selected set list and layout automatically - 1 step. This could be a setting: Open Bandhelper to <select setlist>, <select layout>.

From there I can always go back and select something different, and since it's a setting I could change it to any other Set List and Layout at any time.

My two cents!

Mashine Music

arlo

I've noted your request, but I think it's better to keep the navigation clear and consistent even if that means an extra click or two when you are setting up for your show.

(Personally when I am unpacking and tuning my guitars, layout out capos and picks, wireless transmitter, water, etc. a couple clicks in an app is the least of my worries!)